Christmas morning was great! I wasn't aloud to go downstairs so Zoey and I waited upstairs and Seth brought us some breakfast. We then went downstairs and opened our presents. It was so much fun to celebrate Christmas with our baby girl!

I was surprised to find a box about 6 feet tall next to our tree with this inside!!! We filmed Christmas morning but forgot about taking still pictures......oooops



Zoey in her little Christmas PJ's.


Jackson and Christian opening some presents.

Remote Control Backhoes...............

Here is Zoey's surprised face. I think someone dropped something and it made a loud noise right as I was taking a picture :)

Here is half of the table right before dinner. I didn't get the other half because everyone was drooling so much for food that they made me stop so we could pray and eat........

I love this picture......... I told Seth to lean in so I could get a picture of the two of us. When I looked at it later I saw that Zoey was down in the bottom of the picture with the cutest look on her face. . . .

Grandma Caroline playing with Zoey!

And here is Seth playing with his Christmas present. A steam tractor.... He calls it his midlife crisis.

And here is mom with her broken arm, still cooking away. That prime rib was A. . . MAZING!!!

Ashley, Zoey, and I. . . . . and no, she is not that much tanner than me. The lighting was so in her favor :)

Michael, Seth, and Dad playing with the steam tractor...........

Dad, Zoey and I..............lighting in dad's favor :)

Still playing..................

Zoey, me and mom........ Ok, so I am just really pale and white :)

Me and my baby girl!

Seth and Zoey just snuggling at home after a long few days.

We had a wonderful Christmas! Merry Christmas to everyone. We love you all! It is always great to spend the holidays with family. For those of you that we did not see.......we missed you all and can't wait to see you soon!
2 comments:
Gosh! Slow........ I am going to wait and wait to put up my pictures. Oh my gosh that last picture of Zoey is so freaking adorable! I want to snuggle her too. At least I have two snuggle buddies of my own. I like your hair by the way. It makes your skin look so white :) I miss you guys and keep the pictures coming.
Binz, you look gorgeous, especially without the "tan", some of which I am sure our fake (I know some Teigs have frequently visited the deep fryers on main street), so quit apologizing for being so white! Think Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow!
Post a Comment