Saturday, February 2, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD

Here are some pictures of Zoey when she turned 3 months old. These first ones are in her bassinet after she woke up from a nap. I was able to get a few smiles from her and she didn't have her hands in her mouth the whole time :)
She would go back and forth from this concerned look to a smile. It was really cute!




This is her pouty face :)


Back and forth..........................






This is actually right when she was waking up right before the pictures up above. One day I will remember that the pictures get put in in the wrong order. She loves to suck on the palm of her hand or any finger she can get in her mouth!






"Please don't make me do this again"




This is about what I was dealing with the whole time. :) She wanted to kick and play and suck on her hand......................not take pictures.

Here is me pulling her hand out of her mouth and I didn't remove my arm fast enough.
Bless you.................
Timber.......................
Crazy legs................






Who me.................


Here she wouldn't lay back..................she really likes to sit forward and upright.
As you can see she really likes to suck on her hands. So I think it is fitting that almost all the pictures have her hand in her mouth because that is what she likes to do right now. She is in her swing right now sucking on a finger from each hand.............. We love you all! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She is soooo cute! I wish I could snuggle her a whole afternoon with me and my girls too. We miss her, and we've never even met her :( I love her faces! Soooooo cute!