Sunday, March 30, 2008

Everyday......

Here are some fun pictures......
Zoey wearing my ring :)

First Ponytail...

Here is Zoey and Addisyn (Ferris's Baby)



They were so cute playing together.

Seth, Zoey and Mom............
Austin had his eyes closed..........so I took another picture and............
Michael had his closed...................oh well


Gabe and Zoey.....

Erin, Gabe and Zoey :)

Erin and Zoey.......

2 comments:

Julie Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! Jaeda can't even have a ponytail yet. SAD :( Those pictures of the girls playing together are so cute. Jazmin was just ohhhhhing and ahhhhing the whole time. Love you guys!

Heidi said...

Hey! We just got back from NZ, and I got caught up on all your new entries! Great pics! You all look great! Can't wait to meet Zoey in person! I, like Julie, am not doing ponies in my baby's hair either (too wispy), but I love her hair the way it is! Zoey is adorable, and I will also direct a grrrrrrrr toward anyone who makes fun of her gorgeous hair!