




She was in a very playful mood during all the picture taking.

She started to try to suck her toes..............

Here, she actually almost has her big toe in her mouth....................lol
Oh no, she got it in there. I was laughing pretty hard by now. Despite my efforts to keep her feet out of her mouth, she ended up sucking her big toe. Literally, she was sucking her big toe the way she would suck her thumb. It was just so surprising because she won't take any of our different passy's. She only sucks her thumb..................................well, and her toe, I guess.............


















2 comments:
That is hilarious! I love the pics! I'm glad you through the teddy bear in there. It looked very cute! We all love a good teddy to snuggle, or puppy dog... right Lindsey (or a lamb, for others)? :) I love the one with the teddy's face by her face! So cute!
I also love the one were she is laughing with her eyes shut and when she is chewing the bears arm, so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment