Sorry it took me so long to get these pictures up. Here is Zoey at 6 months old.
She really likes to sit up now. In this picture she is falling forward :)
I had to give her Mr. Bear again.....................
That is not a gummy bear............................
This is the face she makes when she is making her weird growling noise.
Zoey is getting pretty tired. Sucking her thumb to fall asleep. (sorry, I don't know why this picture is side ways) Good night Zoey..................................
Oh my heavens..... she is at that stage where you just want to squeeze those little thighs and snuggle her. So cute! I can't wait to meet her. Love and miss you guys!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't met her! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So cute! I love that first one! Well, all of them actually! She is adorable in every single one!
2 comments:
Oh my heavens..... she is at that stage where you just want to squeeze those little thighs and snuggle her. So cute! I can't wait to meet her. Love and miss you guys!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't met her! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So cute! I love that first one! Well, all of them actually! She is adorable in every single one!
Post a Comment