Thursday, June 19, 2008

Zoey 7 Months Old!!!

Late is better than never. Here are her pictures from when she turned 7 months old! Time has gone by so fast. I can't believe I will be taking her 8 month pictures in a little over one week :)
She sits up completely on her own now. She started trying in her 6th month but really grasped it right before she turned 7 months. We still get a couple tip overs though :)
I have a picture of me when I was little where I am making this exact smile..........




She was being a very good sport................considering she was very tired and it was nap time.









You can kind of see her little grumpy face in this one where she is sucking her thumb. . . . . . .


Here she is making lots of noise.....


She really wanted the camera...




Ok, that's enough...............no more mommy.

2 comments:

Julie Dawn said...

I LOVE the second one of her.... it is such a GOOD picture and she is so adorable! I am so sad I have not met her. Come to california! Love you guys!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing! She is getting so expressive! What a cutie!