Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Wednesday night we drove out to Vernal for Thanksgiving.




I took several pictures throughout dinner. Here are some of those pictures.




This is right before dinner. They were quietly waiting.......................


Here are Zoey and I.....


I told her to give me a kiss and put my cheek towards her while I was getting ready to take the picture. She would not kiss me on the cheek so I got a big ole kiss right on the lips. She did the hulk right afterwards when I tried to get her to do it again but on my cheek for the picture :) lol

Here is Zoey at the head of the feast :)







It was a very large family dinner. Too large for everyone to sit at the table, so we set it up buffet style and everyone was everywhere. The food was awesome.





Emerie and Zoey playing with eachother on the floor................





Case and Zoey playing together. Case was giving Zoey a kiss in this picture and Zoey was blowing him a kiss :) So cute....

The small wooden horse was very popular with the kids.

And yes I was there as well. If I weren't there you wouldn't be able to see any pictures. I even took this one..............................




Emerie, Felicia, Devon and Paisley



After dinner, visiting and desert we had to head home. Seth had to be to work very early the next morning. We had a great time! On our way home we stopped to see the Teigs. Michael was there earlier but had left already. We had a little of their Thankgiving goodies while we were there. Yummy!
Then we headed home and straight to bed.................. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We missed all of you who were not here.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Zoey is growing so fast! She is adorable! What cute hair!

Julie Dawn said...

OMG I LOVE your hair. You are freaking beautiful Tell Seth he needs to share you with the rest of the world and start taking more pictures. I miss you guys and am SO excited to be up there in two weeks.