Born OCTOBER 30, 2007 at 12:39pm
6lbs 11oz and 19 inches long

Here we are finally after a very long day and being sent home twice. I chose this picture because you can't see my face. It was probably red from the contractions :)
Here is one of her first photos. She let out one little cry when she came out. It was love at first sight for all of us.
She had this adorable little scowl on her face for several hours after birth. We still get that look from her from time to time.
Our first picture together. Are they not the two cutest things you have ever seen. I am one lucky gal!
Grandma Toni was there for the wonderful expirience!
As well as Grandpa Shane, Grandma Erin, and Uncle Gabe.

Austin, Ferris, Ashley, Michael, Whitney, and Josue all stopped by to see our new bundle of joy!
Mommy and baby getting to know eachother. I could hold her forever but apparently I have to share with her daddy :)
Daddy and Zoey! She deffinately looks like Seth. When she first came out that is the first thing I thought. Here is another picture of Seth falling in love with her.

Here is Zoey and our favorite nurse, Karen. She was great! I hope she is still working there every time we have a baby.
I feed her and Seth burps her. He also changed the first few diapers. I was pleasantly surprised! Those first few diapers are pretty scary so I can't tease him too much about wearing gloves when he changed her..................
Here are some of the beautiful flowers we received. Heidi send the one on the left and the one on the right came from Seth's work.
God must have given women some extra energy hormones for having a baby or something because I was up and ready to go and these two...............................well, the picture pretty much sums it up :)
Zoey already has Seth wrapped around her little finger. She also loves to hold his!

4 comments:
Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!! I love you guys:)
I am so glad you have a blog!!!!! It is hard being away from all of you. Seeing all these pictures and reading how things are going makes it easier. Give my beautiful little niece a hug and kiss from me! :)
Hey guys! Thanks for the invite to your blog. I have to do one of these so give me some pointers, k? Zoey is so cute, she is a good combination of both of you. Lindsey, I love your hair color. Mom said it was cute and it is! Keep up with the pictures; soon you will forget Zoey was ever that little! Just look at ours! Love ya! See you at next weekend! Love, Steph
I am about to be sick after reading that about the fact I haven't met my gorgeous niece! What a precious little darling! I hope we get to see her soon!
Post a Comment