



This looks like she is screaming and crying, but it is actually a yawn.....
Seth loves this one. It makes us laugh every time we see it. She is just so expressive...........I love it!
In this picture she discovered the fan on the ceiling. I gave it a little push with my hand to get her attention up there and it worked.
This is right before she exploded in her diaper.
This is when she startled herself by the explosion.............................
Still going........................
Content................................
I had to change her outfit after that happened.
She sneezed, so I wiped the drule off of her face and my hand that close to her nose made her do cross eyes for a second.

Are we done yet.....................




She was a very good sport, especially at the end. I can't believe she is almost a month old. I will be posting her one month pictures this weekend.
1 comment:
Those are so funny! How cute. You did great!
Post a Comment