Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zoeys RSV Breathing Treatments

Here are some pictures of Zoey getting her breathing treatments. In the begining she really did not like having them done. Now I think she is used to it and we try to make it fun for her or do it while she is sleeping. She also like to suck her thumb as you can see. We switch her thumb for a passy all the time but she spitts the passy out while making a sound that sounds like "eyuck" and then puts her little thumb right back in her mouth. Its comforting for her......




Its funny because she doesn't fold her fingers down yet. She just grabs her face while she sucks her thumb. She used to do this all the time and suck on her palm until she found out about her thumb:)










Somtimes she just likes to sit on our laps during her treatment...........




Zoey is doing much better now. She is still a little sick but it is deffinately better each day. She is such a good baby!

3 comments:

Julie Dawn said...

Oh my gosh she is so freaking adorable. It is so cute....the thumb sucking thing! Hopefully she isn't going to try and suck her thumb throughout adulthood. lol! love you guys!

Heidi said...

Ohhhhhh! I didn't know she had to do breathing treatments! I hope she is well soon! What a sweetie with her thumb! I think it's cute when they are a baby to do that.

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures. It seems like we live farther away than we do as often as we see you guys. We will have to work on that.