She still is not fond of wearing a hat. I just act like a crazy happy person while I am putting it on her to distract her from crying. Then she still squirms around a bit but eventually does what she is doing in these pictures. She accepts it.........................
Seth, me, mom (Toni), Zoey, dad (mike)Michael took the picture. He even got the flowers in it..........
Grandma and Zoey...........oh and Seth's arm in the back :)
Ladies Man Austin.............lol. Just kidding Austin.
Chef Michael.........baking up some of his world famous Lemon Squares. He has a couple tricks he does to make them extra yummy. Sorry can't tell....................
Dad.....................doing something on the computer. Probably e-mailing his favorite daughter..................me :) Just kidding again.
Soaking up the sun through the windows. Mom, Seth, Michael, Dad, Zoey and Austin. Its weird not having girls running around everywhere out of control like crazy little children. It will happen soon enough though. Whitney and Ashley should be back from China in a few months............lol.That ones for you, Banana Heads..............lol.
3 men and a baby.........
It took about five shots to get a picture of Seth just smiling and not making a weird face right before I would take it. I should have posted all the crazy faces and not the good one. Maybe that'll teach him to smile on three.............lol. Love you Seffer!
She was so much fun today. She was talking, blowing bubbles, smiling. So cute....
She did have a bad hair day though. Which the boys kept pointing out..............grrrrrrrr. Don't worry Zoey, I think it was adorable :)
It had a Pebbles Flinstone vibe...................
I love this picture, with the light coming through.
There she goes again sucking her little thumb. Moms arm still isn't back to normal but she can finally hold Zoey more easily.
There were a lot more deer than this eating the hay but I liked this picture because right after I took it, the deer on the left turned and kicked the other deer with her front leg. They were very possessive when it came to the hay. Oh yeah..............this pic was taken from mom and dad's dinning room. They put the hay right outside the window so the deer would come up close. No moose today. I always miss him when we come up.
Seth and Zoey just finishing dinner....
Time to go home.............................
2 comments:
That last comment cracked me up! You have got to be pushy to get in a picture when you are the one always taking them. It made me laugh out loud. I totally feel you! Oh and Zoey's hair is so hilarious! You need to give her a big mohok!!!! Love you!
That was a fun day. I actually got to hold Zoey. She is beautiful and you guys are awesome, attentive parents.
Post a Comment