Zoey loves to recline after a wonderful mushy meal of warm milk and rice cereal. She chews on the end of the bottle. When she is done............there is about the same amount of water in it as there was to start.
Here is Zoey about to get her remote control. We had to buy one for her so she would stop trying to take the real one and eat it.

They can pretty much fall asleep anywhere....
This is on Mothers Day! We went up to the Teigs house for dinner. Dad, Austin, Koda, Michael and Seth hanging out in the warm sun...........
In this picture Seth is about to rope himself a steer..................
Mom and Zoey..................
Kelli, Zoey and Francise.....
Seth and Michael cooking up some BBQ Chicken.......................
Dad cutting watermelon and Francise trying to get into the drawer...........
Kelli and Zoey...
Mom, Dad, and Austin finishing up dinner...............
Kelli, Kyler and Mom............
Michael, Seth and Zoey...

Seth was too bouncy for Zoey to fall asleep so she fell asleep on me.............
I'm gonna get that phone, Grandma................
This is right after Austins coody shot that I posted previously to this..............
Here they are playing Fetch with Koda and Francise. Fransice is Kelli and Kylers little puppy.


Seth, Toni, and Zoey just hanging out on the couch. Mom in her wonderful cast. . . . . . .still.
Michael and Francise playing on the ground.........................Nice pants Michael :)
Here we are back in good ole Springville about to go on a walk. I may have over dressed her because when we got outside it was warmer than I thought in was going to be. We just peeled the layers off though. She absolutely loves going on walks. There is just so much for her to see and so little time to see it in. Don't stop the stroller though. She doesn't like that very much. I could tell by the way she went from sitting up happy and alert holding the cup holders in front of her.................. to throwing herself back against the seat and well, throwing a fit. I was actually quite surprised at the little tantrum. Uh oh!
Here we are making a stop at the Ambulance so Seth could check in for the night.
Zoey after a long hard morning playing with her toys.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I just can't believe how big she is getting! Oh I just want to hold her and cuddle her. I swear I still think Jaeda is that small. Uhhhhhh you guys need to get your butts here now.
LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!
Also tell Seth to take more pictures with you in them!
I love the pic of Zoey in her stroller! So cute! Her expression reminded me a little of Ethan in that pic, who is totally adorable of course! Do you see what I mean? Maybe not, but I knew when I saw it I was about to think of someone....and yep! It was Ethan! When he was a baby though. He had the most adorable smile with the CUTEST little cheeks! I'll never forget his baby face! He was my sunshine during the dark days (waiting for Thad). Anyway, short comment LONG!
I just wanted to say one more thing. Don't we have the most beautiful Mother in the world! Seriously. Look at her. She is so beautiful, everything about her.
Beautiful Mayberry family, I love the pictures and all of you.
Post a Comment