Friday, November 30, 2007

Zoey's One Month Old!

Today is November 30, 2007 and Zoey is one month old today! We can't believe it has already been a month. She has already changed so much.


I got very lucky with these pictures. I was snapping a ton of pictures trying to get one with her eyes open. It was taking a while and I was starting to get a little scared that she was going to go to the bathroom on the blanket and my bed. As I was putting her diaper on she went potty. Lets just say..........It would have been a disaster..............
She makes so many different faces. This is one of my favorites!




This is also a really cute face that she makes. Its so sad...............but so cute at the same time.




I love this picture!

Happy One Month to little Zoey! We love you!

2 comments:

Julie Dawn said...

Oh my gosh .... what a doll! Happy 1 month!!!!! I can't believe it either. Love you guys!

Julie Dawn said...

Hello! Where are more pictures?