Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Week at the Teigs!

Monday, June 9th, Seth left for a class out in Oregon. He would be gone until Saturday the 14th. Zoey and I went up to stay at my mom and dads house for the week. When we got there we set up Zoeys bed and unpacked all out things. Here is Zoey hanging out in her bed while I unpacked.


Zoey was pretty tired from the long morning and the drive to Heber.
Here is Austin showing mom something awesome on the XBOX, Im sure. You can tell she is amazed at what she is seeing by the intense concentration. Oh wait.....that's Austin. Mom has that smile on her face that says.....(in a convincing voice) "this is neeeeeat" ("neat" being kind of drawn out)
Now she is concentrating :) She is making a huge quilt for dad made out of jean and flannel on the back. It was beautiful!
Here is little Zoey, chillin on a blanket, playing with her toys.
Ummmmmm.....................rice crackers. (AKA-Constipators) Use with caution.......J/K

Austin on the computer now.
And Michael on XBox. I believe that hand gesture means rock on...........
Almost done with the quilt. Here she is finishing up the edge's.
Seth called, so I put the phone on speaker phone so Zoey could hear him. I even let her hold the phone. She liked that.
I don't know if you can tell but in this picture she has a death grip on the phone because I tried to take it back so that I could talk to Seth. She screamed at me..............I was like...."tiny baby say what"......lol
She of course won and talked to daddy a little longer.
Here I am telling her its mommy's turn to talk and she did not like that one bit.
In this picture I am talking to Seth, trying to take pictures and calm her down. She does this all the time when she talks to him on the phone so I wanted to take pictures so I could show Seth.
Any ways...............I gave the phone back to her, due to the fact that Seth could hear her screaming and wanted to talk to her again to calm her down.
It worked. As you can see, the tears are still in her eyes.
So they finished their conversation and Zoey was happy again.
Then I had Austin play with Zoey to distract her from the phone while I talked to Seth.
It worked!
Of course..........mom let Koda in. I had to bring Koda up with me for the week to my parents house. I guess I'm supposed to feed him daily or something, from what Seth tells me. And that is why I couldn't just leave him at home:) lol. Luckily, Michael is really good with Koda and was willing to be his keeper for the week. I think I fed Koda one time the whole week because Michael was so on top of taking care of him. Thanks again Michael. Here we have LeAnn and Michael.
Zoey, impatiently waiting for some dinner :) She is such a cutie when she gets anxious.
Michael and his friend Nick playing XBox.
Austin and mom cleaning the dishes................... Well, that's what mom was doing anyways. Austin was probably eating something :) lol
Zoey playing on the floor again.

First Apple Juice! She liked that. Even though it was diluted with water.

Michael and LeAnn making Lemon Squares. Michael has a special recipe for these.
And here we have mom cooking some dinner.
Zoey and Austin.
Koda (by door) and Zoey

This is what she does with her hands when she gets excited. They go up in the air and wave frantically. All this while she screams with joy!
Dad got home late and we had all already eaten dinner. So Zoey gave him some company while he ate.
Me, Zoey and HAIR.............................yes I am cutting that. Don't worry!
Grandma and Zoey having some fun!
Zoey on the phone again with daddy right before bed time.
Nighty night peanut!Here we are down at Kelli's house to see Ethan and Estella who had arrived the day before.
Dad and Mom doing some dishes at Kelli's house. What a great team!
Here we are at the table. I made a salad and Zoey helped make a mess :)

Mom and Estella playing at the table.
Zoey, grabbing Michaels face and Austin watching a little TV while waiting for dinner.
Dad.........on the phone. Need I say more :)
Puzzle time!
Zoey, Michael, Ethan and Austin posing for a picture while watching TV.
Big kiss for Zoey!
Michael and Koda after playing catch in the yard.
Ethan and Estella came up to the Teigs house to stay the night after we had dinner at Kelli's. It was my last night up there so it was great to spend some time with them too.
Here is Ethans Geiko. (Is that how you spell that?) I don't know.
Fat tail. That means he is a healthy little guy.
Ethan and Estella fell asleep to a movie they invited Austin to watch with them.
Here we have Michael mowing the lawn, and Koda following the whole time.
Estella entertained Zoey for me while I prepared her breakfast. Zoey loved her PJ's!
Peek A Boo
I see you!
Noni (AKA-Toni) got some bug catching nets for Ethan and Estella. Estella caught a big one!
Zoey tried to save him but it was too late.........
Satisfaction :)
Ethan and Estella were a special treat for Zoey. She loves little people!
Say cheese!

Here is Zoey doing her thing. She sucks her thumb and grabs the face or neck of whoever she can reach.
Time for some pink fingernails.
Ethan taught Zoey how to properly use the teether :)
Austin chillin on the couch before leaving to go ride the Heber Creeper with everyone. (See dads blog for pictures)
Ethan caught a pretty little butterfly with his bug catcher outside, then brought it in to show everyone.
Here we are IChating with Whitney and Ashley in China!
Quick nap while I packed everything into the truck so we could head on home. Seths flight would be getting in around 6:00pm!!!
Seth got home and was as tired as can be. You can see it in his eyes. Zoey was a very happy baby to see her daddy after his first time away from her. We both were!
Aren't they wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That was a great enrty! It's so nice to see everyone together, and having so much fun! :(, without us! I hope you can come to Washington! Please, please, please come! It will be so much fun! You have to meet Darcy, and we need to meet Zoey!

Also, I like to see the casual photos of the regular day to day things, so that was nice! Thank you!

Also, who is Leeann??? And why are she and Michael's hand's intertwined around an electric mixer??? They also seem really snuggly on the sofa? Was there a wet spot on the cushion she didn't want to sit in? Or that Michael didn't want to sit in?