Thursday, July 24, 2008

Store, Girls back from China, and visit from Grandma Erin!

Here is Zoey in the shopping cart. Yes we are in the restroom. I was waiting for Estella and decided to snap a couple pictures.

Later that evening Seth and Zoey played the piano a little.

I think this was earlier that day. Whitney and Ashley stopped by to see us. They had just arrived home from China a few days earlier.
Austin, Michael and LeAnn were with them.

Zoey loves her cheerios.
Here she is attempting to put one in her mouth. Then I tried handing her another one. She was suposed to grab it and then put it in her mouth by herself but she decided it would be easier to bring my whole hand and cheerio to her mouth instead.

Erin stopped by for a visit while out in Provo for the day.

No comments: